Sunday, January 1, 2012

Contoh Surat Lamaran Banking/Financial (Bahasa Inggris)



Aris Budiono,
Jl. Arif Rahman Hakim No.14A
Makassar
(0411)-812345

Date: 2nd March, 2012.

Mr. Anwar Hardiman,
Permata Bank,
Gedung Pancawarna 1 Kav.4,
Makassar

Dear Mr. Anwar,

I would like to let you know that I want to fill the position of Bank Auditor listed on blogkarir.com. I have been an Auditor for a small BPK and a Finance Consultant. I am comfortable with in connecting to new as well as existing customers to audit their assets or just making a presentation.

I would like to discuss the further things and also to check whether our interests meet? I would like to show you that what I can do for enhancing your company's position in financial/banking audit. I am ready to join immediately after hiring.

Please tell me the available date and time for interview on my no. (0411)-812345, according to your schedule. I thank in advance for the time and consideration.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Aris Budiono.
Makassar.

No comments:
Write comments

Artikel Menarik Lainnya

loading...